Saturday, September 12, 2009

LET IT RAIN...



September 12,09

What I am feeling is not happiness when it rains. "serenity"... Yeah, I guess it's the way rain makes me feel.


I am not afraid of life or the future when I see it rains. Because I know whatever happens, there can be something that will put a smile on my face anytime, just like the rain drops do. Like miracles... I believe each day has its own miracles which can change things, feelings and even lives.


Today I woke up from a bad dream. I was in a miserable mood. I went to the bath and stayed under the shower as long as I could, knowing blobs on my body has the power to make me feel better, alive. Then, I played some songs, all slow, all blue, all gloomy songs. It was going to rain -i knew, the rain drops were going to pour from the sky which is dark and unlimited. This feeling made me feel that way, tremulous...



I felt like if it rains, I will get out of all the things that make me down.
The rain drops that will fall down from the sky will be my tears I keep inside. As they get faster, my tears will be poured faster, for every second I have succeed not to let my tears out before. As the rain drops make harsher sound, I will remember everyone who hurt me, everyone who broke my heart and scream as the thunder makes people afraid and ask it "..." (something i'm dying to know)


...and then it rained.

2 comments:

  1. Best friend! Sadece tek bir şey söyleyeceğim ve açık/net olacağına eminim. Bir şarkıdan alıntı bu, çok küçükken dinliyordum.
    "Let the rain fall down
    And wake my dreams
    Let it wash away
    My sanity
    'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
    I wanna scream
    Let the rain fall down
    I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna feel the thunder, I wanna scream
    buna bayıldım!!

    ReplyDelete