Thursday, September 3, 2009

SO MUCH TO QUESTION

To the couples who tell that they have always been in love with each other:

Is love a feeling?
Is it passion?
Is it related witg logic and mind?
Or is it a form of sex?
Does love keep promises?
Does love mean to give promises?
Have you promised each other to "be together till the end of time"?
Have you ever doubted of this promise?
Have you ever cheated on each other?
Have you always been sure of your love?
Haven't you ever thought that you sacrificed your life?
Have you always been pleased?
Have you ever regretted?
Haven't you ever scared of regretting one day?
Hasn't anyone confused you?
Hasn't the world strangled you?
How did you bear?
Which of these questions are more important to you?
(To me?)
Which one do I actually wonder?
Do I ask that much because of I am sure that I won't find out the answers?
Do my questions interest you?
Why do I ask all these?
Is growing up something like this?

3 comments:

  1. 1- Some say it’s a feeling, but for me it’s a LIFESTYLE ! There ARE people who believe life is love, in my opinion love is to behave nonsense – but a beautiful thing for sure !
    2- Passion...Passion is something VEEERY different. Yours is passion, dear! ;)
    3- Come on!!! Logic and love ? What the F? Are you nuts ?? Ofcourse not – if it is, then I am a stupid person, I don’t and won’t going to admit this – ever!
    4- Question #4 umm NO idea! When I have a clue, I’ll tell you for sure hon.
    5- If it is PURE, yeah it does. But do you think pure love exist ? I have doubts nowadays...
    6- Pea, love means to KEEP promises, not just to give word!!
    7- Well, yeah – I did that once and trust me, it never works! Hey, is there a statement called “the end of time” ??
    8- Simple – no.
    9- No way! Never try !! (Clear ?)
    10- Yes. I “had”.
    11- Nope.
    12- Well, it depends on the person you are with.
    13- There is NO such thing like regret in life! As my best friend always said, “Regretting is for losers.”:)
    14- No.
    15- Umm, yes – and that is why I end up like this today HAHA!
    16- No way! It’s a beautiful place – but my nightmares did that actually lol.
    17- I had my best friend <3
    18- Every single thing my best friend asks is important for me:)
    19- Question #12
    20- YES, damn it! That’s why I answered all of ‘em! :D
    21- Just because you LOVE questioning life 
    22- Growing up...Well, yeah in some way – but it is something a bit different (I guess) Actually, “growing up” depends on what the person faced in life. For instance, I have been growing up since the very beginning of 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "wont going to" nedir hahahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. For real I agree that love is acting nonsense! Hey pea, I wonder if I have been acting nonsense nowadays=D
    what did you mean by saying yours is passion? (damn it, it's a bad thing then!)
    I was also thinking that there is no logic in love, but damn it I have been reading too many books nowadays!=D
    and I also don't have any idea for the Question#4 as you know(; let's wait and see then (;
    ohh and i guess others always exist to confuse your mind! and me ending up like this?=D pea, you gotta figure me out, if you can!=D you know, nowadays... =D

    anyways, the most important thing is I am happy to be so very important for my best friend! Thanks for answering all the questions. I really enojyed reading your comment. I just wrote them in a very sudden moment and eventhough they seem nonsense and cliche, you cared about them ((:
    Also I am really glad to be able to share a lot with you since the very beginning of 2009 and to be able to be beside you, too!

    ReplyDelete