Wednesday, November 11, 2009

QUOTES GET YOU THROUGH THE DAYS YOU THINK NO ONE KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH

Drain the pressure from the swelling, the sensations overwhelming, give me a long kiss goodnight and everything will be alright!
Green Day


Everytime I look at you, I feel better. It shocks me. It knocks my wind out, but it's true. I don't have to have sex with you, I'd be happy just look at you from across the room. And even that, anything, any piece of you... And, hopefully, all of you... that'd be the best thing. Because I love you!

Grey’s Anatomy


The romantics would call this a love story, the cynics would call it a tragedy. In my mind it's a little bit of both, and no matter how you choose to view it in the end, it does not change the fact that it involves a great deal of my life and the path I've chosen to follow.
-Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook


If you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just passes you by.
-My Best Friend's Wedding


There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.


Try to follow your heart, and you'll lose your mind. Try to use your mind, and you'll break your heart...this is the nature of love.



No comments:

Post a Comment