Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I just miss. -you know..

Missing someone feels like the earth crumbles beneath you.. You are falling with nothing to grab, and it comes when you don't expect it, and it never stops coming.


I miss.
I miss someone I don't wish to see.
I just miss. -you know..
And it feels like the earth crumbles beneath me.. and it never stops crumbling.

I miss.
I miss feeling the love that one had for me.
I just miss. -you know..
At heart,I miss the kind of love I had the most.

I miss.
I miss all we used to be.
I just miss. -you know..
Yet,I mostly miss the future we could have.., but will never have.









2 comments:

  1. İnanamadım. Tam da bugün sana sms atmıştım okudun mu günün quote.unu diye ... Okumuşsun

    ReplyDelete
  2. her gün takip ediorum pea hollie's quote sitesini (: mükemmel bi quote bu bence!

    ReplyDelete