Saturday, June 27, 2009

...to the girl that will replace me

The first thing I really want to tell you is you should enjoy "his looks" :) I know it maybe sounds funny or it might sound like a part from a script but "he really has looks that no one else in this world has". It's not easy to tell. However, if you're in love with him then you will know what I mean, you will know what I feel when he looks you in the eye, when you realize the love you have for him in his eyes. Because whenever I feel like I do not love him anymore or let's say whenever I convinced myself that I do not love him at all, I see his looks, the looks that always have been an obstacle for me to walk away. But come on, it isn't that bad, it must be a great feeling to be looked in the eye by him when you have a possible a short-long future plans. I don't have... or let's say it isn't possible for me to have dreams with him since he'll be gone tomorrow, however I feel lucky to have some time with him. Well, I could write a whole pharagraph about his eyes, but it's enough I think:)
Okay, he might not be an easy person to be with. But if you know the real him, it will be easier than you guess. I have always believed that I knew him, but things were hard for me because of the distance. Things would be much better,if we lived closer or let's say if we lived somewhere where his family lives. I hope you find out him in his home town:) I am telling this, because he is happy for real when he is around his family, when he is home. Yeah, you might ask that how I know this since I have never seen him with his family. Yet, I have seen the smile he has for many times when he talks to someone from his family or when he hears good news from them. You will not believe me, but if there was a chance for him to leave my country now, I would tell him to go. Don't think that I do not love him. I love him. That's why I would like him to be home now, where he would be extremely happy.
One more thing about him is that he doesn't always trust people or maybe he never does... I even could not figure it out yet. Hopefully, someday I will:) Let me give you some secrets..: I have never thought of being with someone else at the times I have been with him, I have not let anyone kiss me as long as I have been with him, no other hand has hold mine as long as I have been with him, I have never wished someone else to be beside me, but only him. He has been the only one for me, since the day he kissed me which was actually my first kiss(: But if you ask if he trusts me or not, I do not know. I'm not sure if he really trusts me... Again, shame on the distance? Maybe... People around me are shocked when they see I feel like he doesn't trust me, it's maybe because of they know better than him that how I have been loyal to him. Neverthless, never listen to what other tells you, listen to your heart... But I hope you'll have his trust or at least I hope you will feel his trust, because I really would like to feel so.
It has been kinda long to read I guess. He also feels stressed when he reads things I write for him thinking he has to write a long reply to me too:) lol... However I never wait for a reply from him, it is just I feel fine when I write for him, when I think of him. Eventhough I am writing all these thinking of his next girl friend -you-, I do not feel bad at all. Because since the beginning, I knew there is going to be an end and I am not jealous of you at all, too. It's something else, I do not know how to define, but I want him to smile, him to be fine whoever he is with(:
If you really love him, you will ignore the no-good things in him and you will see all the good things he has, then you will realize how a great person he is! I hope you will meet him in the right place and at the right time. I wished it had happened to me. He is the first one I loved, I do not know if I will ever love someone else like this or more than this but I will be remembering him till the day I die, I will always wish him to be happier than ever. So, please do not break my first love's heart. He might have broken some hearts, like each of us has done. But I know his heart is fragile. You have to know he has seen a lot of good and bad things since he was a young guy and he has to have a happy-peaceful life. Love him with all of your heart, hold him tight, never let him go. I promise you have an amazing-sweet guy, if you just succed to see the real him. Ohh one more thing, try to take him to an island for a holiday or for a place to live, he loves the sea... :)

3 comments:

  1. Impressive! Thanks to Holly that she brought up this brilliant idea. You know what İrem? We always try to be generous in every kind of way and we both always think the best for those who even broke our hearts and hurt our souls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for real thanks to Holly for the beatiful topics and quotes ofcourse!=)
    I don't take it like it is bad that we think best for those who broke our hearts and hurts us, because it is all about us being good and wishing happiness for everyone who has passed through our lives. I believe that is the way it's supposed to be since we are happy in this way, right? (:
    But ofcourse it's just good as long as we know how to move on and be happy anythime and I guess we do it just so well..!

    ReplyDelete