Monday, June 29, 2009

... IT ISN'T A DILEMMA

Sometimes people make you think what you are going through is just a dilemma.
different looks,
different touches,
different words,
and different people, just 2 different souls...

I can see who tries his best to make me happier,
I can seee which one is closer to who I am,
I can see who seems to value me more...

Everytime when the one I have opened my heart to seems to give me pain, it's him I talk to, it is him who calls me up, it is him who appears beside me... The one who tries his best to make me happier, the one who is really similar to me, the one who really values me...
Honestly, it makes me think.
It makes me think about if I should listen to my heart or my mind.
It never makes me think about who is the one I wanna be with.

Because I can also see that who is the one that makes me have butterflies on my stomach,
Because I can see whom I can't let a day pass without thinking about,
Because I can see who kills me with his touch,
Because I can see whose eyes I lose myself inside,
Because I can see who I am in love with it.

No, people are wrong. It is not a dilemma.
It is all about me, all about me being scared of my heart.

2 comments:

  1. belki de bunu yaratan sadece kendinsindir... ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog...plz visit mine
    http://kashmiryouthforum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete