Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ABOUT ME


I am just one of the people who live on this earth.

only one soul that flies around...

only one heart that beats....

That isn't all.

I am just a young person who runs away after her dreams,

I am just a student who can't wait for holidays,

I am just a sister who likes fighting with her brother,

I am just a daughter who enjoys mommy-time,

I am just a girl who loves love,

But that isn't all.

"I am me"


I am not you, I am not her, I am me... I don't find it necessary to write about who I am, how old I am, what do I like/dislike. As time goes by, I mostly wanna write about my opinions on life, about my memories, my important and special moments that change my mind and life.

I just wanna say that writing is one of my passions. It is my first writing on this blog site. However, there will be writings that will tell me more after some time. For now, I just wanna tell that I love life, I value the every second I am given, I am optimistic enough to be able to smile at the hardest parts of my life(:

And I feel I'm unique, like some of the people. Because;

"The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique."



3 comments: